Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar District has been carved out of areas falling in Ropar and Patiala district as 18th District of Punjab on 14th April 2006. Because of its connectivity with the union territory of Chandigarh, the district has been formed to achieve growth of development as this area is emerging as major I.T.hub of Northern India. The district includes Mohali, Kharar and Dera Bassi Teshils. It is located in the north east part of Punjab. and is part of Rupnagar division. The District includes 383 villages. The important township in the district are Kharar, Kurali, Mohali, Zirakpur & Dera Bassi. Kharar block is the largest administrative unit of the district with 138 villages followed by Majri block with 116 villages and Derabassi block with 102 villages.27 villages were newly added in the District Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar which were carved out from District Patiala.
- Result of recruitment under National Rural Livelihood Mission
- Office Orders regarding rallies, marriage palaces and airport area as dated on 20/02/2020
- Revised Interview Schedule for Recruitment under National Rural Livelihood Mission.
- Result for National Rural Livelihood Mission
- List of roll numbers for recruitment under National Rural Livelihood Mission
- List of eligible and ineligible candidates under National Rural Livelihood mission
- Orders under Section 144 regarding drones dated 14/01/2020
- Orders under Section 144 dated 31/12/2019
- Form and instructions for recruitment under National Rural Livelihood Mission