Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar District has been carved out of areas falling in Ropar and Patiala district as 18th District of Punjab on 14th April 2006. Because of its connectivity with the union territory of Chandigarh, the district has been formed to achieve growth of development as this area is emerging as major I.T.hub of Northern India. The district includes Mohali, Kharar and Dera Bassi Teshils. It is located in the north east part of Punjab. and is part of Rupnagar division. The District includes 383 villages. The important township in the district are Kharar, Kurali, Mohali, Zirakpur & Dera Bassi. Kharar block is the largest administrative unit of the district with 138 villages followed by Majri block with 116 villages and Derabassi block with 102 villages.27 villages were newly added in the District Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar which were carved out from District Patiala.
- 144 Order regarding Laser light and Strong Beam lights near Airport 14-11-2023
- Tender notice for Gardening,Cleaning and Security for DC COMPLEX SECTOR 76
- 144 order regarding Diwali Gurpurab Christmas.
- Order Regulations for sale and use of firecrackers
- Order regarding suspension of License No 400 of Bansal Immigration and travel Consultants
- Cancellation order License No 109 MC 2 dated 04-10-2017 of Bean Goose Immigration Pvt Ltd
- Cancellation order License No105 MC 2 dated 24-09-2017 of High Rise Immigration And Education Consultants
- Cancellation order of License No 160 IC dated 09-07-2018 of Future Career Solution
Web Information Manager / Content Manager
Address: District Administrative Complex, Sector-76 SAS Nagar -160055
Email : acg[dot]sasnagar[at]gmail[dot]com
Office Phone : 01722219503