Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar District has been carved out of areas falling in Ropar and Patiala district as 18th District of Punjab on 14th April 2006. Because of its connectivity with the union territory of Chandigarh, the district has been formed to achieve growth of development as this area is emerging as major I.T.hub of Northern India. The district includes Mohali, Kharar and Dera Bassi Teshils. It is located in the north east part of Punjab. and is part of Rupnagar division. The District includes 383 villages. The important township in the district are Kharar, Kurali, Mohali, Zirakpur & Dera Bassi. Kharar block is the largest administrative unit of the district with 138 villages followed by Majri block with 116 villages and Derabassi block with 102 villages.27 villages were newly added in the District Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar which were carved out from District Patiala.
- PPT of Demonstration Of Downloading and Installation of Google Earth under PM Gatishakti
- License suspension of DC Overseas
- License Suspension of JM Enterprise.
- No flying Zone on 26 jan 2023 at Govt college Phase 6 and its Surroundings.
- About license restoration of Destination The Ultimate Beginning
- Canteen Tender of District Administrative Complex, SAS Nagar for the Year 2023-2024
- Hourly wages and overtime wages according to Minimum wages Act 1948
- License suspension of Chahel Immigration Expert services Pvt Ltd.