Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar District has been carved out of areas falling in Ropar and Patiala district as 18th District of Punjab on 14th April 2006. Because of its connectivity with the union territory of Chandigarh, the district has been formed to achieve growth of development as this area is emerging as major I.T.hub of Northern India. The district includes Mohali, Kharar and Dera Bassi Teshils. It is located in the north east part of Punjab. and is part of Rupnagar division. The District includes 383 villages. The important township in the district are Kharar, Kurali, Mohali, Zirakpur & Dera Bassi. Kharar block is the largest administrative unit of the district with 138 villages followed by Majri block with 116 villages and Derabassi block with 102 villages.27 villages were newly added in the District Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar which were carved out from District Patiala.
- Fire Crackers Order Under 144 Dated 04/10/2022
- Amended Expression of Interest (Eo1)-For the preparation of District Survey Reports for the District Sasnagar,Punjab in compliance with Sustainable sand mining Management Guidelines,2016 and Enforcement & Monitoring Guidelines for Sand Mining,2020
- Draft District Survey Report Sasnagar 2022
- Press note regarding license for firecrackers on Diwali.
- Rabi Season 2022 23 Crop Procurement order 144
- Regarding No Fly Zone order in PCA Stadium and surrounding Dated 17/09/2022
- Canteen Tender of District Administrative Complex, SAS Nagar 2022-23
- Regarding Orders of 144 from 30-08-2022 to 29-10-2022