Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar District has been carved out of areas falling in Ropar and Patiala district as 18th District of Punjab on 14th April 2006. Because of its connectivity with the union territory of Chandigarh, the district has been formed to achieve growth of development as this area is emerging as major I.T.hub of Northern India. The district includes Mohali, Kharar and Dera Bassi Teshils. It is located in the north east part of Punjab. and is part of Rupnagar division. The District includes 383 villages. The important township in the district are Kharar, Kurali, Mohali, Zirakpur & Dera Bassi. Kharar block is the largest administrative unit of the district with 138 villages followed by Majri block with 116 villages and Derabassi block with 102 villages.27 villages were newly added in the District Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar which were carved out from District Patiala.
- Orders regarding Airport dated 27/05/2020
- Orders reg Nodal Officer for passengers at airport dated 28/05/2020
- Orders Regarding domestic flight passenger Dated 24.05.2020
- Orders reg passengers from other states/countries dated 24/05/2020
- Orders reg Nodal Officers Duties for travellers from other countries dated 20/05/2020
- Guidelines regarding travelers from other countries to Punjab
- Orders Regarding Liquor shops Dated 19/05/2020
- Order Reg Nodal officer for Travellers from other states Dated 19/05/2020.
- Order reg nodal officers for foreign passengers dated 18-05-2020
- Further orders regarding lockdown dated 18-05-2020
- Invitation to NGOs to maintain cattle pond Magra Lalru
- Permitted activities Lockdown 4.0
- Order of lockdown dated 17-05-2020
- Further relaxations on dated 15-05-2020
- Orders Regarding Foreigner Passengers Dated 13.05.2020